'Color Me Book' is a new project that turns Instagram photos into adult coloring books. Coloring books have become an extremely popular pastime among consumers and now there is a way to personalize these creations with photos from social media.
Color Me Book was founded by Cory Will, after he tried creating a personalized coloring book for his fiancé. After realizing there were no companies offering this particular service, he decided to pursue the project himself. Now customers can use the Color Me Book website to create their own personalized coloring book. Customers simply upload five photos from social media and Will's team will turn each image into a line drawing that can be colored in.
At just $25 per book, the service is a great option for creating personalized gifts.
'Color Me Book' Turns Instagram Pictures into Adult Coloring Books
1. Personalized Coloring Books - Creating personalized coloring books based on social media photos presents a disruptive innovation opportunity to tap into the growing trend of customized products.
2. Integration of Social Media and Traditional Activities - The integration of social media photos into traditional activities like coloring books creates a unique experience and opens up possibilities for interactive marketing campaigns.
3. Social Media-driven Customization - The demand for social media-driven customization experiences, such as turning Instagram photos into coloring books, presents opportunities for businesses to cater to individual preferences.
1. Printing and Publishing - The printing and publishing industry can explore the production of personalized coloring books that integrate social media photos as a new revenue stream.
2. Ecommerce - eCommerce platforms can incorporate personalized coloring book creation services to offer customers a unique and personalized shopping experience.
3. Art and Craft Supply - Art and craft supply companies can capitalize on the trend of adult coloring books by offering coloring materials and products for personalized coloring book creations.