Retailer size? recently worked in collaboration with New Balance to design the College pack of 550 sneaker models along with some 574s as well. This drew inspiration from the 80s, spotlighting the basketball culture during the era. This time around, size? restocks the collection for those who may have missed it the first time around.
The court-ready design is made from a blend of mesh and leather in white and detailed with Burnt Ochre colors. Branding can be found at the sides, heel, and the branded tongue tabs. '550' is seen detailing the lateral side of the shoe as another branded touch. Rounding out the design are the creamy tonal midsoles and orange and light grey details at the outsoles.
Image Credit: size?
size? Restocks the Iconic New Balance College Pack of 550s
1. Retro Sports Fashion Revival - The resurgence of 80s-inspired athletic wear offers disruptive innovation opportunities for retro sportswear collections and collaborations.
2. Nostalgia Marketing - Capitalizing on consumers' fondness for past decades, businesses can create demand by reviving nostalgic designs and styles.
3. Sustainability and Vintage Styles - The combination of sustainable materials and authentic vintage designs can offer consumers eco-friendly nostalgia-driven products.
1. Footwear Industry - The footwear industry can tap into consumers' desire for retro-inspired sneakers, driving sales and generating brand excitement.
2. Sports Apparel Industry - The sports apparel industry can integrate nostalgic designs into their products, appealing to consumers who appreciate throwback styles.
3. Fashion Retail - Fashion retail companies can leverage the power of nostalgia to carry exclusive retro-inspired collections, providing a unique offering that attracts customers.