If you're ordering a pizza in France, be warned that you may be overwhelmed by a mouthy Colgate Pizza Box.
Colgate is trying to market its night formula toothpaste to the French. Making use of the space underneath the Colgate Pizza Box's cover, this branding campaign is an eyeful of the inside of a mouth. I guess if you're usually worried about pizza breath, you might as well be worried about your teeth too.
The Colgate Pizza Box is an In-the-Box Advertising Campaign
1. In-the-box Advertising - This trend presents an opportunity for companies to utilize unconventional advertising spaces to grab consumers' attention.
2. Branded Packaging - This trend opens up possibilities for brands to extend their messaging and brand identity beyond traditional advertising channels.
3. Niche Marketing - This trend allows companies to target specific consumer groups or interests by leveraging unique advertising concepts.
1. Fast Food Industry - This industry can benefit from innovative advertising strategies, like in-the-box campaigns, to create memorable brand experiences.
2. Personal Care Industry - This industry can explore branded packaging as a way to differentiate their products in a competitive market and engage consumers.
3. Advertising Industry - This industry can embrace niche marketing techniques by offering creative and unconventional advertising solutions to clients.