This infographic compares coffee health benefits with those of tea. From Westways Vending, A Cup A Day: How Coffee and Tea Help You To Stay Healthy goes over the many positive benefits a hot beverage can have on your physical wellbeing.
The chart compares the two statistically on factors such as caffeine, the source and how much the average drinker has. Other statistics are also listed, like 78% of tea drank around the world is black. There are many health benefits of tea (like increased insulin activity), whether you're drinking green, black, white or oolong. Some coffee health benefits include weight loss, delaying Alzheimer's disease and decreasing the likelihood of breast, colon, liver and rectal cancer.
This Infographic Discusses and Compares Tea and Coffee Health Benefits
1. Health Benefits of Coffee and Tea - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the beverage industry to create new coffee and tea products that emphasize their health benefits.
2. Comparative Caffeine Consumption - Opportunities to develop new beverages or caffeine alternatives that provide similar benefits without the drawbacks associated with high caffeine consumption.
3. Rising Trend of Hot Beverages - Innovative opportunities to create unique and appealing hot beverage options to cater to the growing demand of health-conscious consumers.
1. Beverage Industry - The beverage industry can capitalize on the demand for health-focused products by developing innovative coffee and tea products that emphasize their health benefits.
2. Wellness Industry - The wellness industry can leverage the rising trend of hot beverages by offering new and unique options that cater to the health-conscious consumer.
3. Pharmaceutical Industry - The pharmaceutical industry can explore the development of caffeine alternatives or extracts that provide similar health benefits without the stimulant effects.