So many people have coffee at work these days that coffee breaks have become integrated into the normal working day at many offices. But did you know that coffee breaks are a product of the 20th century, becoming popular only after WWII?
Coffee has many social properties that make working more enjoyable, such as bringing people together in the break room, or allowing for a social working environment such as at cafes with WiFi. Work and coffee can also be a beneficial combination health wise, with statistics showing improved work performance, decreased chances of illness and employees experiencing less joint and muscle pain while sitting at cramped office desks.
The next time you find yourself debating having a nice cup of coffee at work, go for it.
Coffee at Work is an Integral Aspect of Today's Work Environment
1. Coffee at Work - Opportunity for businesses to enhance the workplace by integrating coffee breaks and creating a social working environment.
2. Health Benefits - Potential for companies to improve employee well-being and productivity through the promotion of coffee consumption at work.
3. Evolution of Coffee Breaks - Disruptive innovation opportunities for businesses to revolutionize the concept of coffee breaks and adapt them to modern work environments.
1. Office Supplies - Opportunity for office supply companies to provide coffee-related products and services that enhance the workplace experience.
2. Hospitality - Potential for cafes and coffee shops to cater to the needs of professionals seeking a social working environment with quality coffee and WiFi.
3. Healthcare - Opportunities for healthcare providers to promote the health benefits of coffee consumption and incorporate it into wellness programs for employees.