Cocorico is a design conceived by Maximus Evrard to function as an alternative to industrial farming as part of his diploma thesis at the School of Nantes Design. The playful egg-shaped nesting area connects to an artfully designed yard for chickens.
The compact components would lend themselves well to urban farming and provide an aesthetic absent from most chicken pens as well as a pleasing environment for the chickens.
Implications - The football-shaped chicken coops were made to be eco-friendly and subtly stylish. Chickens will definitely live the high life in Maximus Evrard's modern chicken coop. Farmers may also be delighted and surprised to see that their job just got a little more hip.
'Cocorico' Chicken Containment Design by Maximus Evrard
1. Eco-friendly Poultry Farming - Maximus Evrard's Cocorico chicken containment design offers an alternative to industrial farming with a focus on sustainability.
2. Urban Chicken Farming - The compact design of the Cocorico chicken coop makes it well-suited for urban areas and could lead to a rise in backyard chicken farming.
3. Stylish Animal Housing - The artful design of the Cocorico yard and nesting area could spark a trend in aesthetically pleasing animal housing.
1. Poultry Farming - The Cocorico chicken containment design offers innovative solutions for sustainable and urban poultry farming practices.
2. Urban Agriculture - The compact design of the Cocorico chicken coop could lead to disruptions in urban agriculture and backyard farming practices.
3. Animal Housing - The artful design of the Cocorico yard and nesting area presents opportunities for disruptively innovative animal housing solutions.