Dreams Aren't This Good makes uniquely flavored salsas—like blueberry coconut salsa—that fuse the spirit of the South with the vibrant essence of New York City. Alongside The Original, The Fighter (garlic cilantro) and Now or Never (Avocado Pepper,) the brand introduced its first fantasy flavor, a blueberry coconut salsa called Girls Girls Girls. As its name suggests, a portion of each jar sold helps to support the Girl Up campaign.
Dreams Aren't This Good sets itself apart as "the world's first lifestyle salsa brand" and it also makes classic, restaurant-style tortilla chips that are authentically Mexican in style, clean-label, vegan and shelf-stable, made with just a handful of simple ingredients like white corn flour, lime, corn oil and sea salt.
Image Credit: Dreams Aren't This Good
Dreams Aren't This Good Created a Unique First Fantasy Flavor
1. Unique Flavored Salsas - Opportunity for innovation in creating other first-of-its-kind salsa flavors using unconventional ingredients.
2. Lifestyle Food Brands - Potential to create more food brands that serve as an extension of a certain lifestyle or ethos.
3. Cause-driven Products - Opportunity to create products that support a specific cause or charity, while also providing a unique experience.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity to create innovative products and brands within the growing food and beverage industry.
2. Non-profit/charity - Potential for non-profit and charity organizations to partner with food and beverage brands to raise awareness and funds for their causes.
3. Retail - Opportunity for retailers to feature and market unique and unconventional food products that cater to the changing tastes and preferences of consumers.