Take an intimate look inside the iconic Coco Chanel Paris Apartment, which embodies all of the luxury extravagance associated with the Chanel name and lifestyle. The flat, located directly above the Chanel boutique which started it all at 31 Rue Cambon, lives up to the glamor and sophistication one would expect when stepping inside. The luxury abode is nestled within the four floor boutique, which houses the shop at the ground level, an array of boudoir-style dressing rooms on the second, the apartment on the third, and the high fashion designer's personal workshop on the fourth. The building is also home to some of the best views of the city of love.
The opulent living space is filled with luxurious, one-of-a-kind adornments including a chandelier made from semi-precious stones with the iconic double-C logo hidden throughout. The chandelier lies above the suede couches where the designer conducted all of her media interviews.
According to Fashionising, the interiors are heavily influenced by oriental craftsmanship, Victorian wealth and Russian colors. "Running along the royal theme, the colours are as rich as they can get, with splatters of gold, maroon, cream and midnight black. We see the infamous mirrored spiral staircase, from where Coco secretly watched all her fashion shows to witness the audience’s raw reactions."
Implications - In fashion and in history, certain names will forever be perceived as the fathers of style, luxury and opulence. The lives of these brands will remain relevant and dominant long past the lives of the designers who created them due to their consistent brand message.
The Coco Chanel Paris Apartment is a Refined Victorian Home
1. Luxury Extravagance - Explore the trend of creating opulent and exquisite living spaces that exude luxury and extravagance, offering a unique and immersive experience for the elite.
2. Oriental Influence - Discover the trend of incorporating oriental craftsmanship and design elements into interior decor, adding a touch of exoticism and cultural richness to living spaces.
3. Historical Inspiration - Uncover the trend of drawing inspiration from Victorian wealth and historical eras to create interiors that evoke a sense of grandeur and timelessness.
1. Luxury Real Estate - In the luxury real estate industry, there is an opportunity to create and market high-end properties that offer intricate and indulgent interiors, catering to the desires of affluent buyers seeking a lavish lifestyle.
2. Interior Design - In the field of interior design, there is a disruptive innovation opportunity to create unique and customized spaces that reflect the opulence and luxury associated with the Coco Chanel Paris Apartment, capturing the attention of high-end clientele.
3. Historical Preservation - The trend of drawing inspiration from historical eras in interior design presents an opportunity in the historical preservation industry to restore and transform historic buildings into luxurious and culturally rich spaces, attracting visitors looking for a unique and immersive experience.