Cocktail culture is a thing and the Hendrick's Gin x Karamo Brown partnership delightfully showcases this in a classy and refined manner. The result is a range of digital content that builds on sophisticated notions and offers useful information to the consumer.
While Hendrick's Gin focuses on cocktail culture, Karamo Brown — known as the culture expert from popular TV series 'Queer Eye,' contributed with style tips. A first of its kind partnership, the campaign highlights the productive interaction between Hendrick's Gin Brand Ambassador, Mattias Horseman, and Karamo Brown.
One of the featured pieces of content shows a cocktail demonstration of the tasty Cucumber 75 — inspired by the iconic French 75 drink. Another noteworthy campaign interaction is a conversation between the two gentleman which centers around personal style and confidence.
Hendrick's Gin and Karamo Brown Boast Valuable Consumer Content
1. Cocktail Culture Campaigns - Exploring how brands can collaborate with style experts to showcase sophisticated and valuable content to consumers.
2. Digital Sophistication - Creating digital content with refined tastes and cultural understanding.
3. Unique Partnerships - Partnering with influential style experts to bring a new perspective to cocktail culture.
1. Alcohol - Opportunities for alcohol brands to showcase their unique stories and cultures through sophisticated campaigns.
2. Fashion and Style - Building campaigns that focus on style tips and confidence while expanding consumer's brand knowledge.
3. Digital Content Creation - Creating value to the consumer by publishing sophisticated content built on cultural understanding.