You've drank it and loved it, now learn all about Coke's history with the Coca-Cola Special Edition Book. Since it's inception, the soft drink has been dominant on the drink market. With celebrity endorsements and sponsored events, it's no wonder that Coke has been in the business for so long. The illustrated book contains old photographs of the company, advertisements, designs and more.
The Coca-Cola Special Edition Book is set to be released in spring 2011 and will cost $650.
Learn the History of Coke with the Coca-Cola Book
1. Consumer Beverage History - Exploring the historical background of popular soft drinks provides an opportunity for beverage companies to rebrand and reintroduce their products with a unique narrative.
2. Nostalgic Marketing - Creating special edition products or campaigns that tap into nostalgia can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for businesses, taking advantage of consumers' desire for sentimental experiences.
3. Visual Storytelling - Using visual mediums like illustrated books to showcase a brand's history and story allows companies to engage with consumers on a deeper level, sparking interest and emotional connections.
1. Beverage - Soft drink companies can utilize the popularity of Coca-Cola's book to explore their own histories and create special edition products or marketing campaigns to attract customers.
2. Publishing - The success of the Coca-Cola book presents an opportunity for publishing companies to create similar products that highlight the history of other famous brands, catering to consumers' desire for nostalgia and unique collectibles.
3. Advertising and Marketing - Advertising agencies and marketing professionals can leverage the trend of visual storytelling by offering services that help brands create visually captivating content, such as illustrated books or multimedia campaigns that showcase their history and build brand loyalty.