This Coachella hair tutorial is perfect for music festival season. From the Free People blog, this chain braid integrates a head scarf. This easy to replicate look is a fancy alternative to the classic braid and is ideal for long-haired girls (especially if you're over the fishtail braid).
Hair stylist Maritza Buelvas braided model Sharonova's locks after they were already in a ponytail. Instead of doing any kind of traditional braiding, this festival hairstyle uses a roping or twisting technique. After doing two of these ropes, you twist them both together and secure with a hair elastic. The Coachella hair tutorial uses the Free People Embroidered Head Scarf, but you can also use one you already have to twist around the braid a third time.
This Coachella Hair Chain Braid Incorporates a Bohemian Head Scarf
1. Festival Hairstyle Trends - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new hair accessories or products specifically designed for festival hairstyles.
2. Alternative Braiding Techniques - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create new braiding techniques that offer unique and creative hairstyles for special events or occasions.
3. Incorporating Head Scarves - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design head scarves that can be easily incorporated into different hairstyles, providing versatility and style options.
1. Fashion Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative hair accessories that cater to festival-goers and offer a unique style element.
2. Beauty and Hair Care - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create new hair care products specifically formulated for festival hairstyles, providing long-lasting hold and protection.
3. Fashion and Apparel - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce head scarves with versatile designs that can be styled in various ways, appealing to fashion-conscious individuals.