The 'Yooquik' cloud security system is designed with an open-source code that allows users to customize the functionality and maintain more comprehensive control over their home security.
Currently available for preorder on Kickstarter, the 'Yooquik' system consists of individual sensors that can be placed in various places around the home. They can be affixed to doors and windows, or placed just about anywhere monitoring is desired.
One of the best features of the 'Yooquik' cloud security system is the DIY nature of the individual sensors. They can be installed by users with minimal effort and can go to work to instantly add an enhanced level of protection.
The 'Yooquik' system is also Arduino-compatible to make it as maker-friendly and focused on personalization as possible.
The 'Yooquik' Cloud Security System is Installed Easily by Homeowners
1. Open-source Security Systems - Developing highly customizable security systems with open-source code offers a disruptive innovation opportunity.
2. DIY Home Security - Creating DIY security systems that can be easily installed by homeowners is a disruptive innovation opportunity.
3. Maker-friendly Security Products - Producing security products and systems that are focused on personalization and customization is a disruptive innovation opportunity.
1. Home Security Industry - Innovating the home security industry by offering highly customizable DIY security systems is a disruptive innovation opportunity.
2. Technology Industry - Developing and improving security technology by promoting open-source code and maker-friendly products is a disruptive innovation opportunity.
3. Smart Home Industry - Creating DIY smart home security products that can be easily installed by homeowners is a disruptive innovation opportunity.