This new clothes hanger has set your shirts, jackets, and jeans a buzz with anticipation and colored them an envious dark green, with renewed desires to be 'hanged' and exhibited in places other than the closet.
Cecilia Design in collaboration with Pompom Arkitekter (that's an interesting brand name, for a company who design the most stunning homes and interiors - see website below for graphic detail) have taken the boring clothes hanger and revived it.
The 'Hang On' is exquisitely beautiful as it is simple, dynamic as it is lustrous and carries all the functionality your wardrobe requires. It seems almost a shame to cover it with clothing!
Cecilia Lundgren of Cecilia Design recently graduated with a BA in Design from the University of Kalmar having previously studied Illustration and Graphic Design at Forsbergs Skola in Stockholm. The future is bright for the young designer, especially having managed to revamp the tired clothes hanger into a must-have for any wardrobe.
Whooo let the clothes out!
1. Luxury Clothes Hangers - The trend of reimagining clothes hangers to be more than just functional opens up opportunities for luxury and high-end versions of this basic item.
2. Sustainable Clothes Hangers - Incorporating eco-friendly materials and designs into clothes hangers presents opportunities for sustainable fashion brands to enhance their entire supply chain and messaging.
3. Personalized Clothes Hangers - Allowing customers to customize their own clothes hangers or creating personalized hangers as gifts creates a unique and memorable experience for consumers.
1. Fashion Industry - High-end and sustainable clothes hangers add a premium touch to luxury clothing brands, and personalized hangers can create a unique and memorable brand experience.
2. Interior Design Industry - Stylish and unique clothes hangers can be incorporated into overall interior design concepts, creating a cohesive look and feel in home or commercial spaces.
3. Eco-friendly Products Industry - Incorporating sustainable materials and designs into clothes hangers presents an opportunity for eco-friendly product brands to expand their offerings and reduce waste in the fashion industry.