Streetwear imprint atmos works in collaboration with Nike once again to create a new iteration of the signature LeBron 16 Low sneakers entitled 'Clear Jade.' The new basketball silhouette nods to the signature 'Jade' color by atmos, which is showcased on other Nike models such as the Air Max 1 and the Air Max 95.
The colorway features blue and pale gray colors against a contrasting black paneling detail throughout the technical woven details at the uppers. The midsole features an air-cushioned detail that delivers comfortable elements both on and off the courts. Branding details highlight the Swoosh in metallic hues and the pop at the heel. The sneakers are accompanied by the Heritage Smith shoulder bag boasting the same hues.
atmos and Nike Join Forces Again on the LeBron 16 Low Clear Jade
1. Clear Basketball Shoes - Opportunity for creating transparent sneakers that incorporate unique colorways and technical woven details.
2. Collaborative Sneaker Designs - Disruptive innovation opportunity for creating limited edition sneakers in collaboration with popular streetwear imprints.
3. Colorway Nod to Signature Styles - Opportunity for incorporating iconic colorways from previous models into new sneaker designs.
1. Sports Footwear - Disruptive innovation opportunity for creating innovative basketball sneakers with clear elements and unique color palettes.
2. Streetwear Fashion - Opportunity for brands to collaborate with popular streetwear imprints to create limited edition sneakers with distinctive design details.
3. Accessories - Opportunity for designing accompanying accessories, such as heritage shoulder bags, that match the colorways of the sneakers.