Fashion editors Bay Garnett and Emma Elwick collaborate to present 'Clean Getaway' in Vogue UK. The 'More Dash Than Cash' editorial is featured in the July 2010 issue of the British fashion magazine.
Starring model Jacquetta Wheeler, 'Clean Getaway' for Vogue UK features fashion trends such as blush body-conscious dresses, opaque metallics, lady-like luxury, tailored khakis, uptown utilitarianism and western menswear. Ami Sioux is behind the lens for this accessible studio shoot.
Implications - No longer looking for dark styles that stand out, consumers are attracted to more subtle ones. Designs that feature a softer aesthetic are appealing to those who want to maintain a more classic appearance.
Model Jacquetta Wheeler Makes a 'Clean Getaway' in Vogue UK
1. Soft Aesthetic Designs - Opportunity to create fashion designs with a more subtle and classic appearance.
2. Blush Body-conscious Dresses - Opportunity to design dresses that accentuate the body and are in soft blush tones.
3. Uptown Utilitarianism - Opportunity to create fashion pieces that blend functionality with luxury style.
1. Fashion - Designers can incorporate soft aesthetics, blush tones, and blend functionality with high-end design in their collections.
2. Photography - Photographers can experiment with lighting and studio settings to showcase soft, feminine fashion styles.
3. Magazine Publishing - Magazines can feature soft and classic fashion styles that appeal to consumers seeking a more subtle aesthetic.