Vans features a number of new silhouettes in the new ‘Overply’ series that include c pairs of classy-low top sneakers and other models that “provide skaters with a dressier look.”
The chic 'Overply’ range reimagines three iconic models for the brand. The first one is the Slip-On, “altered as a Sk8 Qtr.” The classy low-top sneakers boast a reinforced luxurious feel. Second is the ‘Navy Era’ which features “a smooth leather overply” and third is the ‘Old Skool’ that boast a “striped” pattern. All three pieces of footwear feature a tanned leather midsole, adding another degree of sophistication.
While the Slip-On and Slip Vamp Era are offered at $75 USD, the Era Vamp Old Skool retails for $80 USD, making this a relatively affordable shoe for consumers.
Image Credit: Vans
Vans ‘Overply’ Features Slip-On, Era, & Old Skool Models
1. Classy-low Top Sneakers - The 'Overply' series reimagines iconic models with reinforced luxurious designs, offering a dressier look for sneaker enthusiasts.
2. Leather Overply - The 'Navy Era' features a smooth leather overply, introducing a sleek and sophisticated element to the sneakers.
3. Tanned Leather Midsole - All three 'Overply' models include a tanned leather midsole, elevating the sophistication of the footwear.
1. Fashion - Brands in the fashion industry can explore opportunities to incorporate luxurious and dressier elements into their sneaker designs.
2. Footwear - The footwear industry can take inspiration from the 'Overply' series to develop low-top sneakers with reinforced materials and sophisticated aesthetics.
3. Skateboarding - Skateboarding brands can tap into the trend of dressier skate shoes with the 'Overply' series, offering skaters a combination of style and functionality.