This stunning classroom interior design and visual branding was created by Masquespacio for Acadèmia Altimira, a Barcelona academy of recitation and English classes. The quaint classrooms are characterized by sliding doors that make each space flexible and easily closed off for simultaneous classes to be run at once. Filled with blue and green hues, the space also features a host of plants and tactile, engaging activities that all fit the oceanic-like color scheme.
The largely wooden interior signals the transition to environmentally conscious classroom interiors that also seek to make themselves accessible to the modern pupil, who is likely to be in tune with digital innovations in terms of learning. The stylish Barcelona academy boasts a matching stationary and business card portfolio also created by Masquespacio.
This Branding and Interior Design Overhaul Was Done by Masquespacio
1. Flexible Classroom Spaces - Designing classrooms with sliding doors for simultaneous classes to be run at once offers disruptive innovation opportunities for traditional classroom design.
2. Environmentally Conscious Interiors - Creating wooden interiors signals a need for environmentally conscious classroom interiors and presents disruptive innovation opportunities for sustainable materials in interior design.
3. Tactile and Engaging Activities - Incorporating tactile and engaging activities in classrooms provides innovative opportunities for interactive learning experiences and can disrupt traditional teaching methods.
1. Education - The education industry can gain disruptive innovation opportunities by revisiting and updating classroom designs and materials for modern pupils.
2. Interior Design - The interior design industry can create innovative classroom designs that are both environmentally conscious and visually appealing to modern pupils.
3. Stationery and Printing - The stationery and printing industry can explore new designs and materials to create matching stationary and business card portfolios for academies and schools.