The packaging for the Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Intense fragrance consists of a gold-like can. While the feminine silhouette of the original Classique eau de parfum remains, this iteration is a gilded one, with the female curves emphasized in gold hues. The bottle comes in a sophisticated gold-tinted canister designed by Crown.
Crown actually created a new kind of metal to promote this new perfume by Jean Paul Gaultier. Made in France (Chatillon-sur-seine, Burgundy to be specific), the 100% recyclable metal material is at once consistent with the Jean Paul Gaultier brand while also showcasing the designer label's commitment to the environment and sustainable eco practices. The Classique Intense label is raised on the can with the 'Intense' part written in red ink.
This Luxurious Can Hosts Classique Intense by Jean Paul Gaultier
1. Metal Packaging - The use of a new kind of metal for perfume packaging presents opportunities for innovative and sustainable packaging solutions.
2. Luxury Packaging - The golden canister packaging for fragrances allows for premium branding and enhances the overall product experience.
3. Sustainable Materials - The 100% recyclable metal material used in the packaging highlights the growing demand for environmentally-friendly packaging options.
1. Perfume - The fragrance industry can explore the use of metal packaging to create unique and luxurious product presentations.
2. Packaging - The packaging industry can leverage the trend of new metal materials to develop innovative and sustainable packaging solutions for various products.
3. Luxury Goods - Manufacturers of luxury goods can adopt the concept of golden canister packaging to elevate their branding and enhance the perceived value of their products.