There are many skincare products on the market that are touted as hydrating and moisturizing, but the Clarins Hydra-Essentiel range take a different approach to making one's skin look fresh, radiant and supple. As Clarins describes, the "new Hydra-Essentiel treatments help restore the skin’s capacity to retain water thanks to leaf of life extract."
The skincare range is powered by Kalanchoe, also known as the "leaf of life," which remain full of water to sustain the plant, even during periods of drought.
Clarins' Hydra-Essentiel comes in three different textures and a serum to satisfy different skin types. While the Rich Cream is suited to very dry skin, the "sorbet-like" Cooling Gel has been specifically formulated for normal to combination skin.
Clarins' Hydra-Essential Range is Powered by the “Leaf of Life” Kalanchoe
1. Self-hydrating Skincare - Creating skincare solutions that help restore the skin’s capacity to retain water for hydrated and moisturized skin.
2. Plant-powered Beauty - Incorporating plant extracts and ingredients into skincare products for natural and sustainable beauty solutions.
3. Customizable Textures - Offering skincare products in different textures to cater to varying skin types and preferences for a personalized experience.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - Innovating the skincare industry by using plant-powered ingredients for hydrating and moisturizing products.
2. Sustainability - Exploring sustainable beauty solutions using naturally-derived plant ingredients to support environmental responsibility.
3. Health and Wellness - Creating personalized skincare experiences with textures and ingredients that promote skin hydration and health for overall wellness.