Crayola collaborated with Bulu on the Crayola CIY Box, a monthly subscription program for crafters that invites everyone to "create it yourself." The box has the potential to appeal to tweens, teens and adults who are looking for a fun activity to do at home without having to collect all of the many supplies that are needed for a successful DIY project.
The Crayola CIY Box contains all of the supplies to make two premium crafts, plus an easy-to-follow guide, a bonus crafting activity and other surprises, such as coupons and gifts. A subscription also gives members access to a resource library, which shares how-to videos, templates that can be downloaded for free and more. With this kit, craft lovers can expect to make unique creations with everything from glitter to soft textiles.
Crayola's Monthly CIY Box Encourages You to "Create It Yourself"
1. Craft Subscription Boxes - Craft subscription boxes are becoming more popular for those looking for a convenient and creative DIY experience.
2. Monthly Activity Kits - Monthly activity kits, like the Crayola CIY Box, focus on providing consumers with all the necessary tools and instructions to create DIY projects at home.
3. DIY Resource Libraries - DIY resource libraries, which offer how-to videos and templates, enable consumers to expand their creative skills and share their creations with others.
1. Arts and Crafts - Arts and crafts companies can capitalize on the subscription box trend by creating monthly kits with unique supplies and projects to engage consumers.
2. E-commerce - E-commerce companies can create a niche market by curating and selling craft subscription boxes, catering to specific themes and target audiences.
3. Education - Educational institutions can use DIY resource libraries and craft subscription boxes to offer creative outlets for students and promote hands-on learning experiences.