Azin Valy -- once an architect and now an up-and-coming fashion designer -- has found a way to bridge the two perfect and artistically. Cityzen by Azin is a luxury collection crafted by using Valy's old tricks and talents as an architect, incorporated with high fashion, thus blessing the world with the satellite imagery of cities around the world printed on dresses, totes, clutches, scarves, etc.
Skylines and river sides become the sleek and elegant line of a beautiful dress while other city streets and and walkways make for an extravagant tote. With each garment already being named after the city it mirrors, money from the purchase also goes towards a charity in said city. The line is a great way to give back that makes you look and feel good.
Cityzen by Azin is an Extravagant Collection That Honors Cities
1. Architectural Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create fashion pieces that incorporate architectural elements and designs.
2. Satellite Imagery Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop clothing and accessories that feature satellite imagery of various locations around the world.
3. Charitable Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design fashion collections that donate a portion of the proceeds to charities in related cities.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Utilize technology and unique design concepts to create innovative and visually striking fashion collections.
2. Architecture - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with fashion designers to bring architectural elements to the forefront of the fashion industry.
3. Charity - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Partner with fashion brands to create charitable fashion collections that support specific causes and regions.