Chunky sneaker silhouettes have been dominating the fashion world and skater shoe brands Vans is catering to this market with the launch of its new City TRL Collection. These futuristic kicks come as a new way to way to show off your style with its eye-catching aesthetic.
The City TRL Collection was designed with comfort in mind and offers increased functionality thanks to the new Vans Smart Rubber technology that provides grip in any weather condition. Plus, the sneaker features a single-piece midsole/outsole that's flexible, lightweight, and offers impact protection. These avant-garde sneakers also include suede, textile, and synthetic uppers and are available in two colorways including Marshmallow/ Rainy Day and Glacier Grey/ Drizzle.
Image Credit: Vans
Vans Debuted the New City TRL Collection Designed with Enhanced Grip
1. Chunky Sneaker Trend - Opportunity for athletic and fashion brands to design and market chunky sneakers with futuristic and eye-catching aesthetics.
2. Vans Smart Rubber Technology - Opportunity for shoe brands to utilize Vans' Smart Rubber technology for enhanced functionality and grip in any weather condition.
3. Single-piece Midsole/outsole Trend - Opportunity for athletic and fashion brands to design and market sneakers with flexible, lightweight, and impact-protecting single-piece midsole/outsole features.
1. Athletic Footwear Industry - The chunky sneaker trend and Vans' Smart Rubber technology presents an opportunity for athletic footwear brands to innovate and enhance functionality in their products.
2. Fashion Industry - The chunky sneaker trend presents an opportunity for fashion brands to design and market sneakers that cater to the fashion-forward consumer.
3. Technology Industry - The Vans Smart Rubber technology presents an opportunity for technology companies to collaborate with shoe brands to develop innovative solutions for enhanced functionality in footwear products.