TOGA VIRILIS introduces its newest capsule for the Spring/Summer 2021 season entitled 'Cities of the Interior' and it brings a sense of bright design to the upcoming year. The Tokyo-based fashion label delivers a slew of modern silhouettes that are inspired by the Wild West.
The pieces are bright and playful, joining the brand's 'Inner Series' -- this is a capsule of apparel that can be transferrable between formalwear and pyjamas. The inspiration behind the capsule references a photobook of vents and ducts in a building. This connects the outside world with the inside world, which is a symbolism of the collection in itself. The focus of this year changed drastically and results in many people living indoors in what the brand describes to be our own small cities.
Image Credit: TOGA VIRILIS
TOGA VIRIGLIS' Cities of the Interior Capsule Preps for SS21
1. Bright Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Designing vibrant and playful clothing that can transition between formalwear and loungewear.
2. Wild West Inspiration - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating modern silhouettes that combine Western aesthetics with contemporary fashion.
3. 'inner Series' Capsule - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing versatile apparel that blurs the line between sleepwear and ready-to-wear fashion.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporating unconventional designs and themes into mainstream fashion collections.
2. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Exploring the use of photography for unconventional fashion inspirations.
3. Architecture - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Finding ways to merge architectural elements with fashion design, blurring the boundaries between the two industries.