The French retailer known for its hip, urban apparel will soon be setting up shop on the Champs Elysées. Already a go-to destination for fashion-forward millennials, the flagship's extensive collection is sure to be a major draw for shoppers.
Citadium is a millennial-targeted apparel company owned by the Printemps Group. The brand's new flagship store -- which is set to open this July -- will be located on the Champs Elysées and will span a massive 18,000-square-feet. The three-story shop will house over 250 sport and streetwear labels, with options ranging from emerging designers to established brands. The merchandise will also range from clothing and footwear to accessories and high-tech gadgets.
The new Citadium flagship demonstrates the brand's ongoing effort to reach "a more international Millennial clientele."
Citadium's New Champs Elysées Megastore Will Cater to Millennials
1. Urban Apparel Megastores - The rise of megastores offering curated collections of urban wear and accessories presents opportunities for urban fashion brands to showcase emerging designers and established brands in a single shopping experience.
2. Millennial-targeted Retail - Retailers looking to tap into the buying power of millennials should focus on experiential retail and curated collections that are tailored to this consumer group's wants and needs.
3. Tech-infused Retail - The integration of high-tech gadgets and interactive displays in retail stores provides opportunities for retailers to enhance the shopping experience and engage customers in new and exciting ways.
1. Retail Industry - Retailers aiming to cater to millennials should consider opening urban apparel megastores that showcase the latest trends and technologies that appeal to this consumer group.
2. Fashion Industry - Fashion brands targeting millennials should focus on creating curated collections that align with the values and preferences of this consumer group, such as sustainability and gender-neutral fashion.
3. Technology Industry - Technology companies that can offer interactive, high-tech offerings that enhance the shopping experience for consumers have the opportunity to partner with retailers and help transform the retail industry.