The Circular Kitchen, designed by Alfred Averbeck, is a revolving cylinder containing a full kitchen. The inner core can rotate 180 degrees and is equipped with stainless steel sink with chrome single lever mixer, a garbage can and drawers. The upper shelf can rotate a full 360 degrees and can store plates, containers or your pots and pans. This small space saving invention actually contains the same amount of cupboards in a conventional kitchen and has it's own lighting, electrical sockets water and waste disposal. You can also include all the necessary appliances - refrigerator, microwave dishwasher etc. It's an interesting concept for small condos or even dorm rooms.
Image Credit: Circular Kitchen
1. Small Space Living Solutions - The Circular Kitchen highlights the need for more innovative solutions for small living spaces, and presents an opportunity for companies to develop more space-saving home solutions for urban population.
2. Revolutionary Kitchen Design - The circular kitchen is a new and unique approach to kitchen design, and provides an opportunity for businesses to create more Revolutionary Kitchen products that optimize the limited space of contemporary homes.
3. Sustainable Home and Kitchen Products - The circular kitchen addresses concerns highlighted by the minimalism movement and presents an opportunity for companies to create more sustainable and eco-friendly home and kitchen products.
1. Home and Living Products - The Circular Kitchen presents an opportunity for companies in the home and living industry to develop new space-saving and eco-friendly products that adapt to the current minimalism and sustainable living trends.
2. Interior Design - The circular kitchen, with its unique design, presents an opportunity for interior design companies to create more unique and innovative designs for home spaces.
3. Kitchen Appliance Manufacturing - The Circular Kitchen provides an opportunity for kitchen appliance manufacturers to innovate and create new kitchen products that are space-saving, eco-friendly, and provide ease of use for consumers.