Get ready to honor the Day of the Dead at a Cinco de Mayo celebration with these dainty Margarita earrings shaped like the icy, tequila infused cocktail.
These miniature Margarita earrings look exactly like a frosty glass full of boozy, green slushy. Each stud is shaped like a traditional long-stemmed Margarita glass made from durable plastic. The tiny glass is filled with a clear, light green plastic mixture to emulate the classic, icy Margarita mix. A mini faux-lime and salt rim completes this teeny cocktail drink. Each earring has a stud backing that secures easily into pierced ears making these Margarita earrings look almost good enough to drink.
Each set of Margarita earrings were made entirely by hand. If you'd like a pair of these fiesta-themed earrings, you can pick them up on Etsy.
These Margarita Earrings are Ideal for a Cinco de Mayo Celebration
1. Miniature Food Jewelry - There is an opportunity to create a line of miniature food jewelry items that are both cute and trendy.
2. Handmade Jewelry - Handmade jewelry will continue to flourish as small businesses have the opportunity to create unique and personal pieces.
3. Fiesta Themed Jewelry - As cultures continue to blend, there is a market for diverse, authentic and fun jewelry pieces that represent celebratory, cultural experiences.
1. Fashion Accessories - There is a opportunity for fashion accessories to be more innovative and creative, allowing for a more personalized and exciting experience for the consumer.
2. Handmade Marketplaces - There is a growing demand for handmade items which offers small businesses more unique, artisanal and authentic opportunities to showcase their talents and products.
3. Celebratory Merchandise Industry - The market for unique celebratory merchandise products continues to grow and provides a space for niche, cultural and crossover jewelry items, that replicate a celebratory event or experience.