The Louis Vuitton Fall/Winter 2015 collection was presented during Paris Fashion Week and revived retro staples like the chunky fur jacket and the label's trunk-inspired luggage accessories.
The luxe womenswear range featured an array of different chunky fur coat versions and matching wool suits that were a fresh translation of retro styles from the 60s and 70s. Drawing inspiration from travel diaries and sentimental adventures, this runway presentation was an homage to intuition.
The Louis Vuitton Fall/Winter 2015 collection's most memorable pieces are its oversized outerwear staples that include textured fur and wool coats along with chunky knits. The oversized sweaters gave professional work suits a more relaxed and effortlessly cool look while classic fur coats re-instated Louis Vuitton's luxurious aesthetic for a younger generation.
The Latest Louis Vuitton Collection Revives the Chunky Fur Coat
1. Chunky Fur Coats - There is an opportunity for sustainable, cruelty-free and faux fur coat designs to disrupt the traditional fur industry.
2. Retro-inspired Outerwear - Using creative design solutions and sustainable materials presents an opportunity to disrupt the traditional outerwear industry.
3. Oversized Sweaters - Employing more eco-friendly materials and creative knits presents an opportunity to disrupt the traditional knitwear industry.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for sustainable and cruelty-free fashion designers to challenge the traditional fashion industry using creative design solutions.
2. Textile - Opportunity for more eco-friendly and sustainable textile production methods to challenge the traditional textile industry.
3. Luxury - Opportunity for younger generations to redefine luxury by embracing cruelty-free and more sustainable fashion choices.