For a truly environmentally friendly Christmas tree, you cannot beat the self-adhesive wall stickers from Artware Editions. Not only can you reuse these stickers year after year, but you’ve also saved yourself the hassle of watering, cleaning up dropped needles and fire hazard precautions. They’re a real boon to people who live in small spaces.
They’re made from die cut vinyl and life size. The different designs are the work of several artists such as Fred Tomaselli, Phoebe Washburn, and Markus Linnenbrink. Marylyn Minter’s design even comes with ornament stickers including the star for you to rearrange.
Christmas Tree Wall Stickers
1. Eco-friendly Decor - The trend for eco-friendly decor has opened up opportunities for innovative and sustainable companies to create products that appeal to environmentally conscious consumers.
2. Reusable Products - The popularity of reusable products presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies looking to create products that reduce waste, save money and offer convenience for consumers.
3. Wall Decor - The growing trend for wall decor provides an opportunity for companies to create unique and customizable designs that can be easily installed and removed by consumers.
1. Home Decor - The home decor industry can take advantage of the popularity of eco-friendly and reusable products to create sustainable and appealing designs that cater to environmentally conscious consumers in smaller spaces.
2. Vinyl Decals - The vinyl decals industry can create innovative designs and materials that are reusable, eco-friendly and cater to consumers in smaller spaces.
3. Artistic Creations - The artistic creations industry can expand by creating unique designs that cater to the growing trend for wall decor and sustainable products.