While there are some dog owners who lovingly go to the trouble of baking their own Christmas treats for pets from scratch, Dogalogue is making it easy for pet parents to get their hands on ready-made festive treats.
The 'Doggy Mini Mince Pies' from Good Boy includes a set of six chewy 100-gram treats for dogs that look just like their human-grade counterparts. Each pie features a crust and a soft filling topped with an edible star-shaped decoration.
The festive pie treats for pets are in line with an overarching theme across the pet product industry that's seeing the humanization of products intended for animals. Now more than ever, doting pet lovers desire to treat their dogs with the same kinds of high-quality foods and products that they would purchase for any other member of the household.
These Christmas Treats for Pets are Shaped Like Mince Pies
1. Pet Treat Humanization - An increase in the use of human-grade ingredients and design in pet food products, playing into the pet parent's desire to treat their pets like family.
2. Convenience in Pet Treats - A move towards ready-made treats for pets, simplifying the pet parent's busy life.
3. Festive Pet Treats - Special holiday treats, like the 'Doggy Mini Mince Pies', that cater to the pet owners during the holiday season.
1. Pet Food and Treats - Opportunities for pet food companies to create new lines of festive pet treats and develop high-quality, human-grade ingredients for pet food.
2. Homemade Baking Ingredients - Opportunities for companies to market specialty ingredients for homemade animal treats and expand their product lines to include pet-specific ingredients.
3. Animal Products and Accessories - Opportunities for companies to develop new and innovative accessories to target to pet owners adding a more personalized touch to the trend of pet treat humanization.