These Christmas Barbie Dolls designed by hatmaker Stephen Jones bring a fashionable twist to the holiday season. Although Barbie could probably still make an ugly Christmas sweater charming, these Barbie Christmas outfits are a touch more glamorous than what you might wear to a holiday family gathering.
Jones' collection of five Barbies are dressed in gorgeous cocktail dresses, full-length gowns and velvet mini dresses that Barbie might be a little chilly in, if she was not standing beside a cozy fireplace. Nonetheless, the looks are whimsical, fun and full of fantasy. One of the looks turns Barbie into a reindeer, complete with fashionable fur accessories, an outrageous antler headdress and red accents.
Each one of these fun festive Barbie outfits retails for $250 and will be sold through the Selfridges London Toy Shop, beginning on November 15th.
Stephen Jones' Christmas Barbie Dolls Are Ready for the Holidays
1. Fantasy-inspired Holiday Toys - Toy makers can design more holiday toys with a touch of fantasy and glamour inspired by iconic holiday symbols like reindeers.
2. Collaboration with Fashion Designers - Collaborations between toy makers and notable fashion designers can create more fashionable and collectible toy line.
3. High-end Collectible Dolls - Creating high-end collectible dolls with a touch of fantasy and glamour modeled after popular characters and icons can appeal to collectors and enthusiasts.
1. Toy Industry - Toy makers can innovate new products by incorporating more fantasy and high-fashion into their toy designs.
2. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can collaborate with toy makers to design holiday-themed collections that add value to both industries.
3. Collectibles Market - Innovating new collectible dolls with high-end details and fashion inspirations can appeal more to the collectibles market.