The Christian Siriano Bridal Collection was introduced in 2016 and there hasn't been a new collection since April 2017 but this is changing now thanks to the New York-based designer's newest range of styles. Knowing that countless brides have had to postpone their special celebrations or put them on hold indefinitely, the designer set out to create a wide range of options for all brides, no matter their age, size or gender.
Throughout the collection, there are several wedding suits with sharply tailored details and elements that draw from tuxedos. There are wedding suits that mix lace and organza with asymmetrical ruffles to provide a fusion of masculine and feminine details.
Some of the other standouts from the bridal collection include ombre ball gowns and gowns with scalloped edges.
The Christian Siriano Bridal Collection Shares Options for All Brides
1. Inclusive Bridal Wear - Opportunity to disrupt traditional wedding fashion by catering to all ages, sizes and genders
2. Fusion of Masculine and Feminine Details - Opportunity to create unique and edgy formal wear by merging traditionally masculine and feminine elements
3. Ombre and Scalloped Edged Gowns - Opportunity to introduce unconventional elements into formal wear through the use of ombre and scalloped edges
1. Wedding Fashion Industry - Opportunity to disrupt and diversify the traditional wedding fashion industry
2. Gender-inclusive Clothing Industry - Opportunity to create innovative and fashionable clothing that transcends gender norms
3. Bridal Retail Industry - Opportunity to revolutionize the bridal retail industry by providing more options and styles for all brides