The Christian Louboutin Fall 2010 collection is a literal walk on the wild side. With zebra-striped shoes, studded slip-ons and a tons of other creative patterns, this is a roaringly stylish collection.
The animal themes go beyond the prints and patterns, as the shoes themselves are made of various leathers and horse hairs. The Christian Louboutin Fall 2010 collection is definitely for confident ladies prepared to answer the call of the wild. Just don't wear them in the jungle, you wouldn't want to be mistaken as game by a hunter.
The Christian Louboutin Fall 2010 Collection is Wild
1. Animal Print Footwear - The trend of incorporating animal prints and patterns in footwear designs can be an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry.
2. Creative Texture-mixing - The trend of combining different materials, such as leather and horse hair, in footwear designs can be an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the material sciences industry.
3. Bold Style Statements - The trend of daring and unconventional shoe designs can be an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the footwear industry.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can capitalize on the trend of zebra-striped footwear by creating new and exciting designs for shoes, clothing, and accessories.
2. Material Sciences - The material sciences industry can capitalize on the trend of incorporating different materials in footwear designs by creating innovative and sustainable materials.
3. Footwear - The footwear industry can capitalize on the trend of bold and unconventional designs by creating new styles that push the boundaries of traditional footwear.