The Chopstick/Steamer stool is made entirely out of recycled utensils that are commonly used throughout China.
The steamer trays and wooden chopsticks make for a nice novelty piece in your home decor. Flexible foam inserts were inserted into the hollow chopsticks to make this diverse stool comfortable as well as eco-friendly.
Implications - The influence of other ethnicities is more evident today than ever before in Western society, with the multiculturalism of the market making a mark on modern cuisine, design and fashion. The increase in demand for products that adapt ethnicity comes from the shift in consumer culture. In today's society, what was once the visible minority is the majority.
Chopstick/Steamer Stool is Comfy and Eco-Friendly
1. Ethnic Adaptation - The demand for products that adapt to different ethnicities is increasing, creating opportunities for businesses to incorporate diverse cultural elements into their products.
2. Upcycling - The use of recycled materials in design and home decor is gaining popularity, sparking innovative ideas for businesses to create eco-friendly products.
3. Functional Decor - Multi-functional furniture and decor pieces are becoming more popular, creating opportunities for businesses to incorporate design with comfort and practicality.
1. Home Decor - The home decor industry can capitalize on the trend of using recycled materials and ethnic adaptation to create unique and eco-friendly products.
2. Design - The design industry has the opportunity to combine comfort with practicality to create functional pieces that also serve as decor.
3. Restaurant - The restaurant industry can incorporate the use of culturally-adapted utensils and decor to enhance the dining experience for their customers.