In the second half of 2019, Choice Market is planning to open an innovative new convenience store location that is set to offer "the operating hours, store size, and transaction times of a traditional convenience store with the product selection of a natural grocery and fast casual restaurant." This new format is being developed to save consumers time and combine several different kinds of stores in a single, convenient location.
At the disruptive new Choice Market store, shoppers will be able to make the most of everything from electric vehicle charging stations to a bike share terminal and an autonomous checkout system thanks to a partnership with AVA Retail.
Additionally, for those who cannot make a trip to the store, Choice Market will be offering a 45-minute product delivery service for the utmost convenience.
Choice Market's New Location Combines Different Shopping Occasions
1. Multi-format Convenience Stores - Convenience stores that combine multiple shopping occasions in one location.
2. Integrated Services - Combining various services like electric vehicle charging, bike share, and autonomous checkout in one store.
3. On-demand Delivery - Offering quick product delivery service to cater to time-constrained consumers.
1. Retail - Opportunities to disrupt the traditional convenience store format by integrating multiple shopping occasions.
2. Technology - Incorporating advanced technologies like autonomous checkout systems in convenience stores.
3. Transportation - Partnering with electric vehicle charging and bike share services to create a convenient shopping experience.