For those looking to enjoy a bit of nostalgia this holiday season, chocolate Reptar Bars are back at FYE. Standing six and a half inches tall, these chocolate dinos are a tasty way to relive a popular cartoon series.
The Deluxe Reptar Chocolate Bar is a dinosaur-shaped piece of chocolate inspired by the toy from the beloved 90s cartoon 'Rugrats.' However, these aren't just any old dinosaur-shaped chocolate bars. Instead, the chocolate Reptar Bars are "green frosting filled caramel milk chocolate with peanut crunch" that turns your tongue green. There is also an exclusive Reptar on Ice Bar, which features blue frosting instead of green.
With the 2018 holiday season already in full swing, it's clear that nostalgia-inducing products that remind millennials of their favorite childhood memories are sure to be a hit this Christmas.
Image Credit: FYE.
Chocolate Reptar Bars Have Returned for the Holiday Season at FYE
1. Nostalgia-inspired Treats - Opportunity for food and candy brands to create nostalgic products that appeal to millennials looking to relive their childhood memories.
2. Character-branded Products - Opportunity for companies to collaborate with popular cartoon and entertainment franchises to create unique branded products that resonate with consumers.
3. Unconventional Flavor Combinations - Opportunity for food and candy brands to experiment with unique and unexpected flavors that surprise and delight consumers.
1. Food and Beverage - Companies in the food and beverage industry can leverage nostalgia and unique flavor profiles to capture market share and differentiate their products.
2. Entertainment - Entertainment companies can collaborate with food and beverage brands to create unique branded products that tie in with their franchises, creating an additional revenue stream.
3. Retail - Retailers can create exclusive partnerships with food and candy brands to offer limited edition products that drive foot traffic and sales.