What could be more sweet than sinking your teeth into a bar of delicious chocolate? How about sinking your teeth into the chocolate Dome of Milan?
The chocolate reproduction of the Dome of Milan is the latest attempt from Italy's famous chocolatier, Mirco Della Vecchia, to beat his last world record of the largest chocolate sculpture.
This chocolaty feat is also sweet more ways than one. Mirco Della Vecchia not only broke his old world record but used the proceeds from the excess chocolate to go toward restructuring Haiti. How sweet!
White Chocolate Dome of Milan Breaks World Record
1. Gigantic Edible Sculptures - Using food as a medium for art and entertainment creates unique opportunities for record-setting displays and charitable causes.
2. Chocolate for Charity - Creating chocolate sculptures for charitable causes converts indulgence into a means of giving back.
3. Extreme Desserts - Creating larger-than-life desserts and sweets offers a memorable and exciting dining experience.
1. Food and Beverage - Using food as a medium for art can attract customers and create buzz for businesses.
2. Charity and Non-profits - Partnering with creatives and artists can lead to novel approaches to fundraising.
3. Tourism and Travel - Creating extravagant desserts and attractions can create unique attractions and experiences to draw tourists.