The Chloe Callahan spread by Lucy Carr-Ellison presents the model as dazed and confused with a distressed expression in almost all of the shots. The black and white, highly contrasted prints emphasize the darkness around Callahan's eyes, giving her a dark and mysterious edge.
The simple lighting and background sets contribute further to the lonely and upset expressions on Callahan's face, making this Chloe Callahan spread by Lucy Carr-Ellison an emotion-evoking piece.
Implications - No longer trying to stay subtle, female consumers are looking for darker designs. Products that promote a statement-making aesthetic appeal to shoppers who want to stand out from their peers. Brands attempting to solidify their place on the market could develop more items with this in mind.
The Chloe Callahan Spread by Lucy Carr-Ellison has a Dark Edge
1. Darker Aesthetic - Brands can seize the opportunity to develop products with a statement-making, dark aesthetic to appeal to female consumers.
2. Contrasted Prints - The use of highly contrasted prints in photography and design can create a visually striking and emotive effect.
3. Lonely Expression - Exploring the theme of loneliness and upset expressions can provide creative opportunities for art and photography projects.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can tap into the demand for darker designs and incorporate statement-making aesthetic in their collections.
2. Photography - Photographers can experiment with highly contrasted prints to create visually striking and evocative images.
3. Art - Artists can explore the theme of loneliness and upset expressions in their work, creating thought-provoking and emotive pieces.