Made for Drink’s Chip Shop Scraps & Fries is a fun food and drink pairing that explores fish, chips and champagne as "the ultimate food and drink pairing." This new snack, designed to be paired with a glass of Laurent-Perrier, consists of scraps of crisp batter jumbled with thin-cut potato fries and peas, plus British malt vinegar and sea salt.
This snack collaboration between Made for Drink & Laurent Perrier will be coming to Sainsbury stores as an exclusive grocery store treat for a limited time.
Made for Drink founder, Dan Featherstone, says, "We’ve long wanted to showcase the timeless ‘whispered truth’ that a bag of fish and chips and a glass of champagne remains one of the most highly prized food & drink marriages of all time."
Made for Drink’s Chip Shop Scraps & Fries is Made to Pair with Champagne
1. Champagne Pairings - Opportunities for creating unique food pairings with champagne that are not just limited to fine dining.
2. Collaborative Snacking - Opportunities for partnering with other brands to create unique snacks that offer a luxurious and elevated experience.
3. Celebratory Snacks - Opportunities for creating indulgent snacks that cater to special occasions and celebration moments.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunities for exploring unique food and drink pairings and collaborations that are not typically associated with each other.
2. Retail - Opportunities for exclusive, limited-time snack offerings that attract and retain customers in grocery stores.
3. Hospitality - Opportunities for creating unique food and drink experiences for restaurants and hotels that cater to special occasions and celebrations.