Your kids will definitely rock the school playground with these super cute, comfy and stylish pieces from the Scotch & Soda line of children's apparel.
Taking a very adult approach to kiddie couture, the Scotch & Soda children's apparel collection is so stylish that you'll probably catch yourself thinking if you could fit into them, you would purchase them for yourself.
Featuring a lot of destroyed denim pieces, tropical printed chambrays and floral cardigans, the adorably distressed vintage collection looks just right when paired with espadrilles, boat shoes and island-inspired jewelry for the kiddie couture photo shoot.
The Amsterdam-based fashion brand was genius to literally shrink its adult styles to fit kids and create a whole new take on kids wear.
Scotch & Soda's Line of Children's Apparel Takes on Adult Fashion
1. Distressed Vintage Child Couture - The trend of distressed vintage children's clothing presents an opportunity for brands to tap into the market by creating stylish and comfortable pieces for kids.
2. Adult-inspired Kids Wear - The trend of creating children's apparel with adult style and influences opens up possibilities for brands to offer fashionable options that appeal to both kids and parents.
3. Shrinking Adult Styles for Kids - The trend of shrinking adult styles to fit children allows brands to create unique and trendy clothing options for kids that mirror adult fashion trends.
1. Children's Apparel - The children's apparel industry has the potential to tap into the distressed vintage trend by offering fashionable and stylish options for kids.
2. Fashion Retail - The fashion retail industry can explore the adult-inspired kids wear trend and create collections that cater to both kids and fashion-conscious parents.
3. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can capitalize on the trend of shrinking adult styles for kids by creating innovative and trendy clothing designs that bridge the gap between kids and adult fashion.