The Ready-to-Wear 2018 collection by luxe brand Monse combines chic urban fashion with sophisticated tonal arrangements. Developing the image of the modern gal, Fernando Garcia and Laura Kim work to capture the many sides of the metropolitan woman. The Fall 2018 chic urban fashion designs boast comfortable ensembles that fuse tan nuances with a variations of the classic glen plaid.
The models are shot on a white sheet background that intentionally gives a peak of an out-of-order Mary Go Round. A relatively new venture for Monse is the launch of its accessory collection. Successfully communicating the busy environment of the city woman, the label shoots a paper bag silhouette as a handbag, as well as a gorgeously bold and voluminous striped suitcase.
Photo Credits: Monse
Monse's Fall 2018 Boasts Neutral Nuances, Denim and Classic Plaid
1. Chic Urban Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating sustainable and eco-friendly materials for chic urban fashion lines.
2. Tonal Arrangements - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporating customizable and interchangeable elements into tonal arrangements for versatile fashion options.
3. Accessory Collections - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrating technology such as smart devices into accessory collections for added functionality and convenience.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introducing virtual fitting and augmented reality experiences into the fashion industry.
2. Textiles - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing sustainable and biofabricated textiles for the fashion industry.
3. Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Implementing personalized shopping experiences and AI-powered recommendations in retail stores.