The Burger King Cheesy Breakfast Melts are a new lineup of sandwiches arriving at participating locations for patrons to pick up for enjoyment in the morning hours. The sandwiches come in three varieties including Bacon, Sausage and Black Forest Ham, which each contain their respective meat along with a fluffy folded egg and two slices of American cheese on toasted round bread. The sandwiches come as a more rustic version of fast food breakfast fare and are capable of being enjoyed while on the go thanks to their well-portioned size.
The. Burger King Cheesy Breakfast Melts will be arriving starting next week at a price point of $2.99 each. Consumers with access to the BK ap. will be able to enjoy exclusive early access this week.
Image Credit: Chew Boom source
The Burger King Cheesy Breakfast Melts Come in Three Varieties
1. Cheesy Breakfast Sandwiches - Opportunity to create new cheesy breakfast sandwich options for fast food chains.
2. Portable Breakfast Foods - Innovation opportunity to design breakfast sandwiches to be more portable and eaten while on-the-go.
3. Specialty Breakfast Meats - Opportunity to create more unique and high-end breakfast meats for breakfast sandwiches.
1. Fast Food Chains - Fast food chains could benefit from exploring new breakfast sandwich options and creating more portable foods.
2. Meat Processing - Meat processing companies could explore the creation of more unique and high-end breakfast meats to be used in breakfast sandwiches.
3. Convenience Stores - Convenience stores could consider selling portable breakfast sandwiches on-the-go as a new revenue stream.