This cheesecake waffle recipe combines everyone's favorite breakfast food with a classic dessert. Created by food blogger Amy of Oh, Bite It!, the food hybrid is not only a mashup of different dishes, but also of a variety of meals that can basically be enjoyed at any point in the day.
The warm caramel sauce-drizzled waffles are made with Belgian waffle mix, pre-made cheesecake filling and a dusting of graham cracker crumbs to go on top. Described as toasty, fluffy and tender, the cheesecake waffles are an absolutely irresistible dish you'll be enjoying all day, every day. They are also ridiculously easy to make. Just stir in the cheesecake filling into the waffle mix, put in a waffle iron, drizzle and enjoy.
This Dish Can Be Eaten Any Time of the Day as Breakfast or Dessert
1. Food Hybrids - The combination of different dishes opens up opportunities for innovative food creations that cater to diverse culinary preferences.
2. Versatile Meals - Creating dishes that can be enjoyed at any time of the day allows for greater flexibility and convenience for consumers.
3. Easy-to-make Recipes - Developing simple and quick recipes like these cheesecake waffles can appeal to busy individuals looking for delicious homemade options.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can explore new avenues by creating and marketing unique food hybrids like these cheesecake waffles.
2. Restaurant and Hospitality - Restaurants and other dining establishments can incorporate versatile meals like cheesecake waffles into their menus to attract a wider range of customers.
3. Consumer Packaged Goods - Companies in the consumer packaged goods industry can develop easy-to-make mix and match products to meet the growing demand for convenient yet indulgent meals.