South Africa native Charlize Theron and Toms shoes founder Blake Mycoskie have teamed up to design a limited edition set of men’s and women’s shoes for the Charlize Theron African Outreach Project.
The Charlize Theron and Toms shoes collaboration features slipper-style shoes made from vegan materials and inspired by the South African baobab tree, which appears on the shoes in the form of a tree pattern embroidery. The shoes feature Theron’s African Outreach Project logo and a portion of all proceeds will go directly to that charity.
The Charlize Theron and Toms Shoes Collaboration for Charity
1. Charitable Collaborations - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Expanding the concept of celebrity collaborations to support charitable causes.
2. Sustainable Footwear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating more eco-friendly and vegan shoes with unique design elements.
3. Fashion for Social Impact - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrating fashion as a means to raise awareness and funding for social projects.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Leveraging fashion brands and influencers to support charitable initiatives.
2. Footwear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing sustainable and ethical shoe manufacturing processes.
3. Non-profit - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Enhancing fundraising efforts through creative collaborations with brands and celebrities.