The Collective recently teamed up with Olympic and World Champion triathletes Alistair and Jonny Brownlee to design a charitable yogurt. Not only does the partnership reinforce the importance of yogurt as a healthy snack food, but a portion of the proceeds also go towards keeping kids active.
The charitable yogurt created by The Collective and the Brownlee brothers comes in a delicious fruit flavor called Brownlee Apple + Blackberry. Unlike other products, the yogurt features two separately layered fruit pockets for a different kind of snacking experience. While yogurt fans are sure to enjoy the new flavor, they can also appreciate the fact that £0.05 of each pot sold will be donated to The Brownlee Foundation. This is an organization set up by the brothers to organize free triathlons at schools and encourage children to be more active from an early age.
This Charitable Yogurt is Endorsed by Alistair and Jonny Brownlee
1. Charitable Yogurts - Creating yogurt products that support a charitable cause by donating a portion of the proceeds.
2. Collaborative Endorsements - Teaming up with well-known athletes or celebrities to promote and endorse food and beverage products.
3. Layered Snack Experiences - Innovating yogurt products with multiple separately layered components for a unique snacking experience.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunities for food and beverage companies to collaborate with athletes and promote their products with a charitable twist.
2. Fitness and Wellness - Creating partnerships between fitness-focused organizations and food companies to encourage healthy snacking and physical activity.
3. Non-profit and Charitable Organizations - Partnering with food brands to raise funds for charitable causes through product endorsements and donations.