Embroidered fruits and printed back patches of animals adorn this charitable collection by Sky High Farm (founded by artist Dan Colen) and luxury fashion label Balenciaga. The capsule is extremely playful and will, without a doubt, turn heads on the street.
Sky High Farm was originally founded to "improve access to fresh nutritious food for those in need" and Colen has been canvassing the luxury fashion industry for potential partners. Balenciaga is the latest collaborator. The charitable collection brings about Balenciaga's archival stash of special denim shirts and jackets. Ranging between $550 and $850 in price, purchases will directly support Sky High Farm's food access program.
The Sky High Farm x Balenciaga collection will be dropping exclusively at Dover Street Market’s website and retail locations on September 12.
Image Credit: Sky High Farm
Sky High Farm Workwear & Balenciaga Collaborate on This Drop
1. Charitable Fashion - Opportunity to combine fashion and charity to create unique collections.
2. Sustainable Agriculture - Innovative collaboration between the fashion industry and a sustainable agricultural project could lead to an opportunity to drive innovation in sustainable agriculture.
3. Animal-inspired Designs - Opportunity to create unique and playful designs that incorporate animal motifs and embroidery.
1. Fashion Industry - Opportunities for fashion brands to collaborate with charitable organizations and promote social responsibility.
2. Agriculture Industry - Opportunities for the agriculture industry to partner with fashion and develop sustainable agriculture practices that provide access to fresh and nutritious food for those in need.
3. Nonprofit Industry - Opportunities to collaborate with fashion brands to create purpose-driven collections that support social causes.