If you want to strut around in some new vibrant feathers, I suggest you start with the Chanel Spring 2011 collection.
A stunning line, the Chanel Spring 2011 collection is all about feminine flair with lace, feathers, prints and shiny touches of gold and silver. Flitting between structured and flowing pieces, the collection shows "The Power of Karl," as Fab Sugar notes. Check out the different pieces in the featured gallery.
The Chanel Spring 2011 Line Shows 'The Power of Karl'
1. Feather Fashion - The use of feathers in high fashion is a growing trend that presents an opportunity for designers to create bold and extravagant designs.
2. Luxury Textiles - The use of lace, feathers, and metallics in high-end fashion shows an opportunity for textile manufacturers to produce unique and premium materials for designers.
3. Haute Couture - The Chanel Spring 2011 collection showcases the enduring trend of high fashion and presents an opportunity for designers to create extravagant, one-of-a-kind garments.
1. Fashion - The use of feathers, lace, and metallics in high-end fashion creates opportunities for designers, manufacturers, and retailers to offer innovative and eye-catching designs to consumers.
2. Textile Manufacturing - The trend of luxury materials in high fashion creates opportunities for textile manufacturers to experiment with new and innovative materials and designs.
3. Luxury Retail - Luxury fashion and the enduring appeal of high-end designers presents an opportunity for retailers to offer exclusive, trendsetting clothing to discerning customers.