'Ceramic Gems' is a series of tea and coffee tumblers by Mohit Arora that are manufactured in a way so that they look like gemstones--not necessarily in size, but in shape.
The best piece of the set is the full tea pot and cup arrangement. Super cute, and perfect for the classy lady who likes to entertain, but has a contemporary style. The Ceramic Gems by Mohit Arora only come in the one color so far, but they would look great in any array of hues.
The Ceramic Gems Tea Set Creates the Perfect Classy Setting
1. Gem-inspired Tableware - There is an opportunity to create more gem-inspired tableware sets using different materials and colors.
2. Contemporary Tabletop Decor - Designers can innovate to create more contemporary tabletop decor options that bring a touch of class and elegance to entertaining.
3. Unique Tea and Coffee Tumblers - Innovators can explore ways to bring more uniqueness and creativity to tea and coffee tumblers using unconventional shapes and materials.
1. Houseware and Home Decor Industry - There is an opportunity for the Houseware and Home Decor industry to produce more unique and contemporary table setting options that appeal to a modern lifestyle.
2. Fashion and Lifestyle Industry - The Fashion and Lifestyle industry can take inspiration from the gem-inspired tableware trend to create jewelry and accessories that bring a touch of elegance to everyday outfits.
3. Artisanal Ceramics Industry - Artisanal potters and ceramics makers can explore creating unique and eye-catching tea and coffee tumblers using unconventional shapes and styles to appeal to a niche audience.