Erin Lightfoot, an artist and designer based in Australia who is known for her textile work, has created a collection of ceramic bracelets. By bringing a little bit of an unexpected element to this realm of jewelry making, she also brings attention to her skill in everything she touches. The ceramic bracelets are chic and modern in a bohemian sort of way.
Patterned with colorful geometric shapes, there is a tribal aesthetic to the ceramic bracelets. Available in a range of sizes as well as patterns, each ceramic bracelet is made by hand. This leads to only limited edition designs that are hand-numbered. Available online for purchase, the ceramic bracelets cost anywhere between $120 and $130.
Erin Lightfoot Designs Colorful Clay Jewelry
1. Geometric Jewelry - With the rising trend towards geometric shapes and patterns, jewelry designers can incorporate this into their designs to attract more modern, fashion-forward consumers.
2. Handmade Limited Edition - With consumers showing increasing interest in unique and personalized items, designers can create handmade limited edition pieces that offer exclusivity and cater to individual tastes.
3. Unexpected Jewelry Making - Designers can experiment with unusual materials and techniques, like ceramics, to create jewelry that is innovative and stands out from the typical styles typically found in the market.
1. Jewelry Design - Jewelry designers can capitalize on the trend towards customization and experiment with new materials and styles, like ceramics and geometric shapes, to create unique and innovative pieces.
2. Fashion Accessories - Fashion accessory designers can incorporate geometric shapes and colorful patterns into their designs to offer consumers trendy and eye-catching options.
3. Handmade Artisanal Products - With the increasing market demand for unique and limited edition items, artisans and designers can create handmade ceramics jewelry that cater to individual tastes and interests.