Raw materials were all the rage at the Celine Spring 2010 collection RTW show; burlap, leather, linen and other raw fabrics gave the clothing a bush-woman appeal while the models tramped down the runways showing off the potato sack fashions.
The Celine Spring 2010 collection was an interesting, sharply structured spin on everyday wear for the post-modern woman who enjoys the organic things in life and wants to apply them to her fashion.
Implications - Businesses that are able to successfully revamp the reputation of a particular item or product will certainly remain at the forefront of today's industry. Influential organizations within the industry will benefit by occupying a position of leader in the minds of consumers.
The Celine Spring 2010 Collection Appears to Be Made from Potato Sacs
1. Raw Material Fashion - Opportunity for fashion designers to explore the use of unconventional materials in creating unique and sustainable clothing.
2. Organic-inspired Fashion - Opportunity for brands to cater to the post-modern consumer who values organic elements in their fashion choices.
3. Reputation Revamping - Opportunity for businesses to change the perception of a particular item or product, creating a renewed interest among consumers.
1. Fashion Design - Designers can experiment with unconventional materials to create sustainable and innovative clothing lines.
2. Ethical Fashion - Brands can cater to the growing demand for organic-inspired fashion, offering environmentally friendly and socially conscious clothing options.
3. Brand Management - Businesses can focus on revamping the reputation of certain products or items to generate renewed interest and consumer engagement.