The Celine Pre-Fall 2011 line brings us some ravishing looks for the upcoming fall season. The collection features a variety of skirt, tops and blazers, with the main focal point in this series being the leopard-printed attire.
The Celine Pre-Fall 2011 line features neutral plaid outfits to compliment the wild leopard patterns included. View the featured gallery to see these must-have upcoming fall outfits.
Implications - The eco-movement has transformed the values of a large portion of society. As a result, this group has a desire to reconnect with the natural world and the animal kingdom. Companies should find ways to connect this group to the beauty of the natural world in order to form a deeper connection.
The Celine Pre-Fall 2011 Line Takes Some Jungle Inspiration
1. Eco-movement - Opportunity for companies to create products and experiences that connect consumers to the beauty of the natural world.
2. Animal-inspired Fashion - Potential for brands to incorporate animal prints and patterns into their designs to appeal to consumers' desire for connection with the animal kingdom.
3. Neutral Plaid - Growing trend of incorporating neutral plaid outfits as a complementary style to bold and wild animal prints.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can explore opportunities to create eco-friendly, animal-inspired collections that resonate with consumers.
2. Home Decor - Home decor companies can introduce animal-inspired prints and patterns to bring elements of the natural world into interior design.
3. Tourism and Recreation - Tourism and recreation businesses can offer experiences that allow consumers to connect with the beauty of the natural world and the animal kingdom.